Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY GAY LOVE 2010 ETERNITY











HAPPY GAY LOVE 2010 ETERNITY

Sean and his big sister went to Peter's farm for the thanksgiving dinner. Of course, blue eyed husky Elton and green eyed husky John were coming along for the first reunion. It's almost ten years ago when they saw the puppies and took them home. Peter kept the other two little puppies but found out that the tiny little puppy is blind. It's funny when they met again. It seems that they had a special connection with each other no matter they are healthy or blind.

Peter is 18 and is extremely handsome, like a blond Viking warrior with deep blue eyes.....


THAT NIGHT, SEAN WAS STAYING OVER AT PETER'S FARM HOUSE........

PETER : I THINK ELTON AND JOHN ARE GAY???

SEAN : YES, ELTON JOHN IS OPENLY GAY AND HE HAS A BOY FRIEND FROM CANADA!!!

PETER : NO, I MEAN THE LITTLE PUPPIES ARE GAY.

SEAN : DON'T BE SILLY, YOU MAY BE GAY OR I MAY BE GAY BUT DOG IS DOG, GAY IS NOT EXIST IN THEIR WORLD!!!

PETER : O.K. YOU THINK I AM GAY?

SEAN : NO, I AM JUST SAYING IT.

PETER : WHAT IF I AM GAY, WILL YOU STILL BE MY FRIEND.........

SEAN : I DON'T KNOW, IF YOU ARE GAY, I MAY LIKE YOU IN A DIFFERENT WAY..........

PETER : WHAT WAY, WHAT WAY?

SEAN : IN A........ ......... ......

( SEAN DOES NOT KNOW IF IT IS THE RIGHT TIME TO TELL PETER THAT HE ... ...... ...............................)

HAPPY GAY LOVE 2010 ETERNITY


No comments:

Post a Comment